What it is:
Called the 'Certificate of Installation' or 'Alarm Certificate'
- It is a certificate or receipt after date of installation
- Includes home alarm company's name and address
- Includes your name and home address
- Includes what kind of monitoring you currently have (burglary, fire etc.)
I found it, now what do I do?
- You can fax it: 405-213-1607
- You can scan it and attach it to an e-mail
- You can take a picture and text it
- You can bring it by the office and allow us to make a copy
I can't find it! What do I do?
- Call your alarm company and ask them to fax or e-mail us a copy (for quick reference, see the provided list of common local alarm companies below)
AAA Contact Information:
Office Phone: 405-494-6550
Texting: Call Office for Number
Common Alarm Companies
Alcom Security Systems-405-237-9811
ADT Security Services LLC-877-745-0521
Guardian Security Systems Inc-877-642-4567
Protection 1 Security Solutions-918-900-6012
Securenet Alarm Systems Inc-405-440-9272
TNT Security Service LLC-800-558-5555